Tips For Applying Eye Makeup
If you apply your eye make-up correctly, it will help you achieve an overall attractive and glamorous look. Without any eye-makeup, your face and eyes may look dull and incomplete.
Below are a few steps that you can follow to get a nice look:
- First apply concealer to your eyelid and under your eyes, blending it in properly. This will help you to conceal any dark circles and spots around your eyes.
- Next you need to apply primer to your eyes, as it will help your eye makeup last for a longer period of time.
- After applying primer you should move onto the eye shadow. First select the colour you want to apply, matching it to your mood and the colour of the dress you are wearing. When applying eye shadow move from the inner corner of your eye, working towards the outer edge and applying the darkest shade to your eye crease in the end.
- Now apply eyeliner on the edge of your eyelashes. You should start from the outer edge of the eyelash, moving towards the inner edge.
- For more formal look you can apply a highlighter or a glitter to your brow bone, focusing on your mid brow and blending it into your makeup with your finger.
- In the end curl your eyelashes with help of lash curler. For the better results try to warm your curler.
These are a just a few tips for applying your eye makeup. To learn more eye makeup techniques you can take a mac makeup course in Sydney.